A travel insurance policy is a versatile plan that offers financial compensation for a range of emergencies faced by the policyholder on a trip.
There are different types of foreign travel insurance one can choose fro
- Corporate travel insurance: Employees of an organization get coverage for both international and domestic trips.
- Student travel insurance: The coverage is comprehensive and provides for expenses incurred on medical treatment, passport loss and study interruptions.
- Senior citizen travel insurance: This is for people in the age group of 61–70 years. It includes coverage for cashless hospitalization besides the usual benefits associated with travel insurance.
- Family travel insurance: This covers hospitalization, baggage loss and other incidental expenses for the family. One single policy covers the spouses and children.
- Single trip travel insurance: This provides coverage for a specified period of travel for a single trip overseas.
- Multi-trip travel insurance: Coverage is provided for an extended period, mostly for one year. It includes more than one trip and mostly caters to frequent fliers, as they need not buy insurance every single time.
Download the Complete BFSI Travel Insurance Report for Free
There are many Travel Insurance benefits that make it indispensable to travellers during their trips and vacations. Be sure to pick up a Travel Insurance policy before your travels!
Best plan for Travel either single trip or multi trip or extended period of time during the trip